When seeking coaching, energy awareness, and other guidance, please keep in mind that each of us has our own answers. An Intuitive Energy Reader or Coach may listen and look, prod and point, but they won’t know what’s truly in your heart. The shifts you make wholly depend upon your readiness to make changes. The professional Coach and Intuitive will offer a safe forum for you to make the changes you’re ready to make.
Even when you are ready, it can be tough to know what type of service to choose. How do you know, for example, that talking it out with trusted friend wouldn’t be just as effective? Here is a breakdown of how I choose between a reading, coaching, or compassionate witness. As you read through each description, pay close attention to what feels truest to you (NOT what you think you “should” do). It may be subtle, but there will be a difference:
I seek out an Intuitive Reading when I:
• seek an understanding of my unique intuitive abilities and how they help guide me.
• find it difficult to trust or hear myself.
• feel I’m not getting clear answers through my personal work (such as journaling, coaching, self-awareness exercises, etc.).
• seem to need a different perspective and/or direction on clearing out blocks to my goals.
• find myself having some odd, unexplainable experiences.
• would like to understand my process for why things are working so well.
I seek out Coaching when I:
• am stuck and ready to change my life so can create what I want.
• have a specific goal in mind but can’t seem to find inspiration to reach it.
• feel like I’m unable to make changes in my life.
• have no idea what I want to do next.
• don’t want to be told what to do.
I seek out a Compassionate Witness when I:
• need to talk through my issue without wanting to solve it.
• want someone to say “I’ve been there, have my hanky, here’s a cup of tea (or other beverage)”.
• could use a hug or three.
• want a high five regarding all the stuff I’m experiencing.
• want an opinion on my issue.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me here – I’m happy to help you investigate further.
© 2012 Beverly Belling, Rarely Balanced, All Rights Reserved