My name is BJ Belling.
Scribbler at large.
(or at least in my neighborhood)
In my day job, I’m a Professional Intuitive & Mentor, Certified Creativity & Life Coach which I love. You can find more about my work at Intuitive Arts Studio.
- not burning dinner
- meditation (sitting, balancing on one foot, Tai Chi Chuan, yoga – not all at once)
- honesty (yes, I did finish the last morsel of your chocolate bar)
- remaining calm during zombie invasions
- classical piano
- creatively doing something…anything
- reading materials other than self-help
- courage (physical, mental, emotional, and in my color-palatte)
- intuition (you knew that)
- being rarely balanced
- making a vat of chocolate-covered raisins last an entire week
- done some free-lance writing & blogging
- performed & toured with The Young Americans & Columbia Artists
- have been to nearly every state in the USA as well as England, Mexico, Israel, and an airport in France somewhere
- wrote and performed songs (mainly children’s) on guitar
- plan to learn the ukelele
- love collage art, Argentine Tango, Agatha Christie mysteries, surprise trips to garage sales
- Cary Belling, my life partner, is a composer, conductor, arranger, violinist, science enthusiast, and all around wonderful guy
- I’m a grateful mom to one exuberant, hilarious, & fabulous teenaged boy